For schools, corporates, and event organisers.
Cycling can be dangerous if you don’t know what to look out for. Physical illness, crashes, bicycle defects… These can all be mitigated through knowledge and good practice. Cycling can also be daunting for riders new to the sport or have decided to register a team for a race. With our experiences, we give you a backbone understanding of the fundamentals as well as key areas of importance.
Some of our work includes:
- Cycling safety talks & workshops
- Introduction to cycling
- Basic bicycle maintenance
- Sharing of race experiences
- Training camps
- Athlete event preparation
- Overseas bicycle packing
- Race team organisation & skills